Houzz Logo Print
constnc

Love the counter, is it marble, what color? Thank you!

Constance Heitman
hace 8 años
Master Bed/Bath addition and remodel · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Norman L Graham Inc
    hace 8 años

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. The countertop was "Carrara Marble".

Constance Heitman agradeció a Norman L Graham Inc
  • Constance Heitman
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thank you, is the floor and shower tile also Carrara Marble? Is the sink white or biscuit? I am looking for this color scheme and would use the biscuit if it looks better, but perhaps the white is a sharp contrast. Would love your input! Regards, Constance

• PRO
    Norman L Graham Inc
    hace 8 años

Constance, I apologize for not getting back to you quicker. I am going to have to do some research on your questions. I will see what I can find out for you, and get back to you! Thanks!

• Constance Heitman
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

No problem, thanks for your follow-up, we have completed our bathroom renovation and don't need for you to respond.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.