Houzz Logo Print
stephaniebohn

All leather furniture too much?

Stephanie Bohn
hace 8 años
Help! I need a couch and 2 recliners for our family room and would like to do leather for durability (busy house with kids and pets.) However, I don't want all one color of leather as it is a small room. Would it look weird to do an off white couch and light blue chairs? Or should I get either the couch or chairs in fabric and mix it up? If so, what is a good fabric for durability, pet hair, etc? Microfiber always looks messy to me. Thank you!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 8 años

Here is a picture of a wonderful room with just what you want. Two recliners (which don't look like recliners) in a saddle tone and this beautiful leather couch that actually looks like it has some saddle highlights. Just choose pieces with simple lines. I suggest you stay away from black. The browns and goldy tones are much warmer.

Bachelor's Pad · Más información

• PRO
    Recliners.LA
    hace 8 años

Stephanie, a combination of white and light blue furniture would be beautiful. You can go leather on the sofa for durability, then blue chairs in a nice fabric, and throw in some chocolate brown accents.

• Susan Davis
    hace 8 años

Ditto! You seem to have excellent taste!

• miacometlady
    hace 8 años
    Look into Flexsteel sofas- can take on any child or pet...honest!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.