Houzz Logo Print
sharonechuk

help for island pendants

sharonechuk
hace 8 años

I purchased a 10 inch wide vintage schoolhouse pendant that I really loved but there was only one left. I would like to use it over a 9 foot island and am wondering if it would look ok to use it in the center and 2 other pendants on each side? I was thinking rubbed bronze pendants or bronze base with white glass shade. will this look wrong?

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Pyramid Design Group Architects
    hace 8 años

Use 2-4 MATCHING pendants-depending on the sizeof the pendants.

sharonechuk agradeció a Pyramid Design Group Architects
  • PRO
    Grace and Chaos Designs
    hace 8 años
    Do you have a photo of the pendant? I love eclectic design- I'm sure I could help you figure out a way! :) just need to see what we are working with!
    sharonechuk agradeció a Grace and Chaos Designs
  • sharonechuk
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

no photo its your standard schoolhouse pendant with rubbed bronze and a white shade

• sharonechuk
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

how about 2 more schoolhouse pendants that aren't exactly the same but similar?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.