Houzz Logo Print
brannankj

What's missing??

brannankj
hace 11 años
I really like the flow, but I feel like its missing something..... We usually put our ottoman below it, so a table would not work....

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    The Staging Fashionista
    hace 11 años
    I think you need a rug to tie the room together! Good luck!
  • brannankj
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    We do have a rug :)
  • PRO
    The Staging Fashionista
    hace 11 años
    Sorry didn't see it!
  • PRO
    Engrav's Decorating
    hace 11 años
    I would say you have too many small pictures. I would take the small ones and make them have them enlarged to at least 8 x 10. I would also take the "letter" down and use it some place else.
  • PRO
    Engrav's Decorating
    hace 11 años
    If you can't put a table under the pictures, I would paint a square or rectangle of a darker color as a back drop to your photo wall and hang your pictures within the painted area.
  • Jean Tuck
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    Im thinking a small small narrow chest of drawers wood look quite eleghant.

Same color as couch.
    or a black iron table narrow with glass top !Yes need to do better flow for pictures as well having bottom and top level would probably look more even, But your colors choosen are great just organise and take pictures so yet get idea of which arrangement makes you feel good when you see it.
  • PRO
    Anish Motwani Associates
    hace 11 años
    hey

paint the wall dark color or some other vibrant color
    change the rug to something more visible and colorful

regards
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.