Houzz Logo Print
aileen173

Kitchen worktop

aileen173
hace 8 años
Love the house - can you tell me which worktop you've used in the kitchen?
Hidden House, Ashburton, Devon · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    VESP Architects
    hace 8 años

Hi. Thank you. Its Caesarstone Nougat quartz. I'd thoroughly recommend it over natural stone or Corian.

• PRO
    Landford Stone
    hace 8 años

Fantastic looking place

• haylescakes
    hace 8 años

Hi, why do you recommend the quartz please?

• PRO
    VESP Architects
    hace 8 años

It comes in a multitude of colours. it's easy to cut and shape. It's more heat and stain resistant ( according to the manufacturers ) its also uniform - no flaws. It is still however predominantly stone, bound in resin, so its still cold to the touch ( unlike Corian ). Don't get me wrong, i also like natural stone - i was going to specify white marble, but it was really cost prohibitive. If you are going for a dark colour however, Zimbabwe Black granite still takes some beating. I hope this helps.

• haylescakes
    hace 8 años
    Thank you for your reply.
    I have fallen in love with granite (kashmir white) but have had people telling me to avoid it because of the likelihood of breaking crockery and it's difficult to keep clean. Is the product you recommend less likely to have these problems? thank you, hayley
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.