Houzz Logo Print
webuser_764054

Need help for narrow/not quite rectangular kitchen redesign

hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

I want to gut kitchen/ tiny breakfast nook and move everything around to feel more spacious and be more functional. I'm wondering where to place gas range, fridge, sink and dishwasher. Open to hearing all your ideas, please help! Thanks.

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    hace 8 años

In my opinion I think that the wall separation the dining room should be removed to create an open floor plan. Now you have more space to work with.

Usuario de Houzz-764054 agradeció a Pacific Coast Design Group
  • hace 8 años

Does open floor plan mean putting an island where the wall used to be? Would any of the main appliances go into that spot?

• hace 8 años

Here is a photo of the room now. Look forward to all your ideas!

• hace 8 años

open floor plan can mean a lot of things. I would find a kitchen designer in your area to help you. Sometimes you have to try a couple of designers before you get the plan you like.

Usuario de Houzz-764054 agradeció a jck910
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

Yes That means putting a double sided island with sink and dishwasher this will free up wall space on the opposing side and you can put the fridge. Then you can have a place to serve and sit. Please go to our Facebook page and look at some of our current and past projects to get some ideas. Good Luck Frank.

Usuario de Houzz-764054 agradeció a Pacific Coast Design Group
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.