Houzz Logo Print
cjweener

Love the decor! Can you tell me more about the furnishings and where you got them?

cjweener
hace 11 años
Lost Creek · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Teton Heritage Builders
    hace 10 años
    The interior designer on this project should be able to answer that question - Robin Christensen with Cadenet Design, Inc. I am sure you can commission a Jackson Hole carpenter to build you similar pieces. Let me know if I can put you in touch with a local craftsman.
  • PRO
    Cadenet Design Inc.
    hace 9 años
    Hi, I am soo sorry about the delay and am most happy to answer any questions for you. Most of it I have had custom made from the light fixtures, to the furnishings. Other pieces are antiques. I am glad to go over anything else you may need as well. Thanks for asking!
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.