Houzz Logo Print
neeno_nguyen

Dark dining table and chairs on a light timber floor?

Neeno Nguyen
hace 8 años

Hi, Houzzzzz,

Five weeks till I move into my new place, and my head is buzzing with decorating dilemmas!

Would like your thoughts...

My living space (open plan dining and lounge) has light coloured timber floors (pictured).

the kitchen (off to the side) has white island and cupboards.

I want to buy a new sofa, in a neutral colour or this cute blue sofa.... but that all depends on so many factors - do I have to buy new pieces to go with cute blue sofa... might just stick with neutral.

Moving is so expensive, trying to save money where I can by keeping my existing furniture (coffee table, tv unit, bedsides, dining) which are all dark!! Grr.

I've looked at heaps of photos and every one seems to have light coloured furniture with light colours floors.

Would my current dark coloured furniture suit this space? I have uploaded a photo of a dining set that is similar to mine.

Comentarios (6)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.