Houzz Logo Print
aishleen

Polished concrete...No underfloor heating?

aishleen
hace 8 años
We are building a passive house and would like to have polished concrete floors but are concerned they will absorb a lot of heat from the room and be very cold to walk on? Any advice please...?

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Infrared Heating Technologies Ltd
    hace 8 años

Hi Aishleen,

in Germany, where passive house building originates from, the majority of passive houses are heated by Infrared Heating, no Air turbulance, up to 70% cheaper to run, no yearly maintenance, big savings on innitial investment etc. www.infraredheatingtechnologies.co.uk is the exclusive Importer of www.redpur.co.uk who is the market leader in Europe with it's convex infrared heating systems with built in In-Photonic technology, huge health benefits and worldwide unique, call me on 0208-399-7867 to discuss if interested

regards

Rudy

• aishleen
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Thanks Rudy, I shall certainly go onto your website and research this form of heating!

Aishleen
  • Hfgf Dhf
    hace 8 años
    I am having same dilemma, although in Australia so may be different climate. I've noticed that concrete floors are generally not as cold as you'd expect, maybe because they are in contact with ground? Still thinking of getting underfloor heating installed in slab just in case.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.