Houzz Logo Print
webuser_739041

I do like these floors but I am nervous to order without seeing them.

Vivian Boesch
hace 8 años
I have a beach cottage in Venice Ca. and would love every bit of information on these floors. Can I see them? Or are there other photos. Please let me know how I would go about getting more info on these very beautiful floors.
Thanks so much, Vivian
Reclaimed French Oak Planks Vieux Mas, 100 Sq. ft., Engineered · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Vintage Elements LLC
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I will be glad to send you a sample box. Please call or message us via the green "Contact Me" button on our Houzz profile :http://www.houzz.com/pro/vintage_elements

• PRO
    Vintage Elements LLC
    hace 8 años

Vivian, I have not heard back from you, but I wanted to share some information about these boards. These antique French Farm Boards are up to 150 years old and arrive at our warehouse in very rustic condition. Nails, caked dirt and manure, etc. , are part of their makeup. Century long exposure to the farm environment with their ammonia rich air, has fumed these oak boards dark through and through. We carefully denail, kiln dry and mill these boards into either solid or engineered wide planks up to 9" and lengths up to 8'. Some clients prefer to buy them just plain milled and custom finished them on site, but Vintage Elements also offers a variety of custom patinas such as the Vieux Mas finish. Our Vieux Mas boards are brushed and cleaned and the edges tumbled. Knot holes and nail holes are filled and defects removed. Then we limewash them and apply a dry look or semi gloss finish wax, oil or poly finish. The floor will arrive carefully packaged, paper sheeted and bundled into 20 sq.ft. bundles for easier transportation. The flooring can be nailed or glued down and is ready to be walked on. We offer a 5 year warranty on the engineering and finish.

Contact us if you have any questions.

• PRO
    Connie Millar Design Ltd
    hace 8 años

How do you're commend cleaning it?

• PRO
    Vintage Elements LLC
    hace 8 años

Easy to clean. We use only LOBA oil on all our floors. LOBA is cured with a hardener that makes it easy to maintain and clean. While wet cleaning is not really recommended, this finish won't be bothered by it. Ideally a damp cloth is more than enough. Normal cleaning is done with a hardwood floor nozzle / vacuum cleaner or a residential floor buffer like an ORECK 12" buffer. LOBA has a great product selection for maintaining the oil finish.

Another beautiful advantage of this floor is, that it actually will look better the more abuse and wear it will receive Call or email us anytime, should you have any questions.

Stefan

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.