Houzz Logo Print
webuser_7880759

Contemporary style, Need great wall color.

What is the best wall color is you have medium to light gray furniture and your style is contemporary. I want a clean, sophisticated look without the rooms looking dark.

Comentarios (4)

• javiwa
    hace 8 años

You might want to post this in the Home Decorating forum -- lots of folks with a terrific eye for color over there (me, not being one of them!). Be sure to post a few pics of your space. Good luck.

• PRO
    Pier, Fine Associates
    hace 8 años

Sonya,

Take a look at this contemporary-style Central Park West apartment living room with gray furniture. Our client chose a simple but elegant lighter wall color to keep the room fresh, clean, and sophisticated

Click this link: https://www.houzz.com/photos/central-park-west-apartment-contemporary-living-room-new-york-phvw-vp~34366689

Hope this helps!

• dandyrandylou
    hace 8 años

That Central Park West room is lovely! Isn't gray considered a neutral tone? If so, wouldn't most colors blend with it? Do you have some large fabric swatches you could try for color and tone?

• Julie F
    hace 8 años

In my old apartment I did a dark grey almost black on the TV Wall. It was great. The TV when off nearly blended into it. On the remaining walls I did a very light blue that was still toned down. Almost a light steel blue. I have that huge NY city print from IKEA on that wall and the dark greys in are a great contrast against the blue.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.