Houzz Logo Print
terrybrannan

Amazing job with the Paiova! What material/color did you use to give it such a built in look?

Cambridge Port · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Elizabeth Rush Architect, LLC
    hace 9 años
    Hi there. Did you continue the Silestone White Zeus into the shower?
  • PRO
    Pinney Designs
    hace 9 años
    Just for the seat part. It also looks like a waterfall in there on the shower side.
  • PRO
    Elizabeth Rush Architect, LLC
    hace 9 años
    What are the shower walls?
  • Karen DeBeer Dunn
    hace 8 años

Beautifully done! Duravit says that the paiova shouldn't be undermounted, but we like this look. Why do you think Duravit says this installation isn't recommended? Thanks!

• PRO
    Interiors etc., llc / etcWORX.com
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Couple of reasons come to mind right away. 1st is the way the fiberglass is formed on the top surface...I think it is ever so slightly pitched into the tub. This you probably would barely notice, and deal with using silicone. The other thought is the way that you support the unit. I ended up setting my Paiova in a couple bags of quickcrete, and also had wood supports attached to the walls to support the tub. I say go for it! I took my project a step further and added a custom made stainless steel tile flange, since I wanted the alcove setting for the kids :) I'll try and get a pic up when I get back in town next week.
  • Karen DeBeer Dunn
    hace 8 años

Thanks! I will look forward to seeing the picture!

• Karen DeBeer Dunn
    hace 8 años

Hi again! Do you know if the motor and heater for this tub can be remotely housed? Or, does the motor and heater need to be housed directly beside the tub? Thanks!

• PRO
    Interiors etc., llc / etcWORX.com
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    I did not research the heated unit since it was for the little ones BR.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.