hzdeleted_17972594

Beautiful granite!

User
hace 9 años
What is the name of the beautiful granite?
Custom white kitchen design · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• stu_abrams
    hace 7 años

Hi Micah. We are looking at this product (Plane Calacutta), and well as Neolith Estatuario. They seem very similar, and both are excellent "imitation marble" products. Are you familiar with the Neolith product? Any reason you went with Plane over Neolith? Also, I see you/your client went with polished vs. honed. We have been told that the polished finish products are MUCH riskier than matte/honed (or silk from Neolith) in terms of scratching or staining. If that's accurate, did your client decide that beauty trumped practicality? Or is the risk of scratches/damage not that much different between polished and honed? Appreciate any thoughts you have on the above.

• PRO
    Monarch & Maker
    hace 7 años

Hello,

I am not familiar with the Neolith product. We like the Plane product for many reasons, including the fact that it's available in up to 5' x 10' pieces. Regarding the polished vs. honed, we've had no issues using the polished in a variety of installations, including countertops (with scratching or staining). Per the Plane website, Plane has "features of engineered porcelain, including amazing flexibility, and is crack resistant, mold resistant, heat and frost proof, with no artificial binders and no VOC emissions".

I would advise discussing this further with your Plane provider to verify durability and what warranties they'll offer you.

Also, per my earlier comment on the product, I highly recommend that only an experienced and certified installer handle this product, especially in a countertop application.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

Micah

• Laura Mac
    hace 7 años

How much did the backsplash and counter cost when all said and done? Do you install or have one of the StonePeak installers do it?

• Rachel Nye
    hace 6 años
    yes curious the cost comparison with this granite, marble, quartz
  • Melissa Ray
    hace 11 meses

Beautiful kitchen! Which Plane Calacutta is this? Vena Classico? I am looking for a warm white with a little gray and some browns…and this might be the thing.

• PRO
    Monarch & Maker
    hace 11 meses

Hi Melissa,

Plane Calacatta Vena A B is the same as Calacatta Vena Classico, as far as color goes, but each have a different pattern match between slabs. Calacatta Vena A B is book matched and Calacatta Vena Classico is vein matched from slab to slab. I hope this answers your question!

Thank you,

Monarch & Maker

• Melissa Ray
    hace 11 meses

Yes, thank you. Would you say it’s a warm white with browns and a little gray?

• PRO
    Monarch & Maker
    hace 11 meses

Hi Melissa,

As color can be subjective, I would recommend reaching out directly to the manufacturer or your fabricator and ordering a sample so you can determine if it's what you're looking for. Good luck with your project!

Thank you,

Monarch & Maker

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.