Houzz Logo Print
lynzi1234

Pantry

lynzi1234
hace 9 años
Where did you purchase all of these containers?
A NEAT Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• conniecamero
    hace 8 años

What is the size of your pantry?

• PRO
    Debra Seabrook Design
    hace 5 años

You designed a very inspirational pantry. Well done.

• Maria Campos
    hace 3 años

What is the size of this pantry???

• PRO
    Debra Seabrook Design
    hace 3 años

hi Maria,

This is a pantry that I complimented but didn’t design. Perhaps the designer could help us here.

It looks like it is about 6’ deep by 40 or so” wide. That’s a guess. Pinterest has amazing layouts for pantries to immerse yourself in.

Take a look there - search ‘pantry’.

Containers are everywhere! The Container store carries Home Edit products if you like that look. Have fun!

• annee650
    el último año

Very nicely styled, but doesn't look authentic. Too many water bottles...

• tripledip3
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

Beautiful and immaculate pantry, I would love to do something like this in my pantry when I stage my house for resale someday. However, that is a lot of containers to wash. I use these same style of see-through containers, and love them, but I reserve them for sugar, flours, and cereals. I like to keep pastas, rices, oatmeal, beans, etc. in their original containers so I have the cooking instructions and recipes on the boxes and bags.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.