Houzz Logo Print
fragel14

Kitchen - pendants

fragel14
hace 9 años
última modificación:hace 9 años

Any suggestions please on pendant light to hang over booth area--- timber table to go in booth area with pendant light above
Polished cement floors ; marble looking caesar bench tops, timber cafe bench tops , shaker style white kitchen , subway grey tiles
Cannot seem to decide on anything!
Thankyou

Comentarios (22)

• Pazz
    hace 9 años
    Inspiration photos...
    60s Inspired Apartment · Más información

Australian Modern · Más información
  • Rose M
    hace 9 años
    Those lights would look great! The white continues the colour scheme with the warmth of timber - got my vote :)
  • fragel14
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thankyou so much-- fabulous taste-- now off to find one
  • Annette Kern
    hace 9 años
    does look great
  • Pazz
    hace 9 años
    Hi #fragel14...

the good news is... glad you like it! :)
    the bad news is... it's an Australian designer, so no replica :(

Not sure what your budget is, but the original retails around $1500!

Here's another option that although not quite the same comes closest to the Coco and retails for about $300
  • Pazz
    hace 9 años
    Or given that you already have plenty of white around the kitchen, you could go for an all timber light... something like this retails for about $500
  • theamazingmisssharon
    hace 9 años
    Freedom are now selling metal replicas of the Coco light. Not sure on price but nowhere near the original cost. Good luck!
  • bendyl
    hace 9 años
    Try Beacon Lighting for similar styles. They have some very nice lights at very reasonable prices.
  • barbieanne68
    hace 9 años
    I think I saw something similar at Bunning Warehouse today.
  • cheralex1
    hace 9 años
    www.templeandwebster.com.au had similar
  • Cindy Kudinar
    hace 9 años
    Try googling Polk46 pendant which is very similar
  • fragel14
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Have decided a timber look may be better -- as too much white -- what do u think??
  • Rose M
    hace 9 años
    That looks great :) Only consideration would be keeping it clean as its in a high-use area.
  • larnie01
    hace 9 años
    I think these would look great
  • Pazz
    hace 9 años
    Hi #fragel14, great choice, looks very nice... but also agree with #mynameisrosale, as long as you're prepared to clean the dust build up in each little corner...
  • Rory
    hace 9 años
    Keep hunting around till you find something you love that won't break the bank. I found this online at early settler, saw it in store and thought it would be perfect. I only had a third of the original budget and still came in under. Not bad for $399.
    It's size fits perfectly with the hight ceilings and the style really lifts and compliments the kitchen.
  • Tilly
    hace 9 años
    Looking good, like you I'm also doing the concrete floors, different colour kitchen but similar styling.
    I chose LEDlux piper pendant. (Beacon lighting)
    Similar colour to the one Pazz chose just a different shape.
    Really like Pazz choice but maybe use the piper pendants over bench and the other over dining. If the colours are exactly the same it'll look great.
  • silvana_acevska
    hace 8 años
    These lights are AMAZING
  • silvana_acevska
    hace 8 años
    & this too
  • PRO
    Granite Lane
    hace 8 años
    We have these and they are $145 www.granitelane.com.au
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.