Houzz Logo Print
pswerdna

Cocktail table dilemma,

Patrick
hace 9 años
I recently bought a sectional with a chaise lounge. As you can see from the photos the sectional creates a square space were normally a cocktail table would go. The dilemma is what shape cocktail table should I put there? Do you think an all wood table would be to heavy? Should I do glass and wood. The rug is a beige brown and cream berber rug. I also want to incorporate a rug at some point but have no ideas regarding that. Anything suggestions would be helpful.

Comentarios (12)

• marilynellis
    hace 9 años
    Wood is too heavy. Small round glass top or maybe none at all.
  • PRO
    TaLord Interior Design
    hace 9 años

Choose a smaller size, round or oval upholstered ottoman. It would fun to do a pop of color.

• njmomma
    hace 9 años

Round shape, wood with glass top.

• erinsean
    hace 9 años

No coffee table at all. In fact, if you want to keep your end tables, they should be a bit bigger....What would it look like if you put a console table behind the part of the couch in front of the sliding doors and no table at the chaise lounge end of your couch? People could put their coffee/drink on the console table. Lamp could be on the console table also, leave your floor lamp where it is. . I would like to see a tall plant on the right side of your sliding door also.

• Lila
    hace 9 años

I agree with Triad Plus; 2 small round cylinders. I would eliminate the end tables and use floor lamps.

• PRO
    Divine Blinds, Shutters & More
    hace 9 años

I agree with the suggestion of ottoman or pouf. But you could always keep it light with glass, in a round or oval shape!

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 9 años

Cocktail or coffee tables are for putting down your cocktail or coffee cup. There are other ways to provide that convenience. Are you familiar with "C" tables? I'd replace your current tables with two or three of them.

Lakewood Contemporary Masculine Home · Más información
    Bachelor Pad Makeover · Más información
    Metalworks 25 1/4" Accent Table · Más información
    Hollywood Glam Master Bedroom · Más información

• everdebz
    hace 9 años

Is it just me? What's wrong with the one you have - seems to fit nicely, not stodgy.

• PRO
    Rancho Interior Design
    hace 9 años

A small square table wold fit best. I'd suggest a glass top table to to keep the visual space not looking too heavy.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.