Denise Wencis
hace 9 años
Barcelona Daybed Reproduction · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    IFN Modern
    hace 9 años

Dear Denis,

Thank you for your inquiry. We do have various colors available and leather options. The caramel color only comes in aniline leather which is the higher grade leather. We currently do not have this color available as its out of stock however if you do wish to order, we can make it active in the caramel color on houzz for you to submit your order and we can place it on hold till stock arrives. The lead time will be 8-12 weeks which is our standard out of stock time frame.

The other color options we have in stock are: Aniline black with light walnut wood frame, aniline chocolate brown with dark walnut which you can see from the picture of black/walnut online on our profile, aniline red/dark walnut, aniline white with dark walnut, Italian chocolate brown, Italian ivory/dark walnut, and Italian white/dark walnut. Here is the image of the light walnut wood finish with chocolate brown for you to see the difference:

If you are wondering about the difference between the Italian and aniline leather, the Italian leather is more durable since it's 100% top grain which has the top protective coating to prevent from fading and staining. Italian leather is highly recommended for people who have pets and kids plus for commercial use as well. It can withstand high traffic use.
    Aniline leather is 10% full grain semi-aniline, it is more luxurious. Softer and smoother in texture however still has its natural appeal. The creases are not corrected so it will not look as uniform as the Italian leather. It does have light surface coating on top and provides the durability but not recommended for high traffic use.

Please feel free to message me if you have any further inquiries.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
    Nickie

Denise Wencis agradeció a IFN Modern
  • Denise Wencis
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

Hi Nickie, thank you for your helpful information. is it possible to see the Caramel color or get a swatch size sample?

• PRO
    IFN Modern
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años

Hey Denise, we would love to send over our swatch sample:) A Houzz Customer Service Representative will be in touch with you via email with more information!

• Denise Wencis
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

good afternoon, I have not heard from anyone and truly would love to have swatch size samples sent direct to me of the Ivory, Light Brown and Caramel. I have a gray/blue contemporary sectional with polished legs and am trying to match all. My walls are Pewter with an accent wall of mink. Thank you so very much for your assistance. It is greatly appreciated.

• PRO
    IFN Modern
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Hi Denise, you can message me your mailing address for us to send the leather swatch request. Please use the "Contact Me" button on my profile: http://www.houzz.com/pro/ifnmodern

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.