Houzz Logo Print
beba2322

Love the colors on this cottage, from the roof to the trim so perfect.

beba2322
hace 9 años
Would you be willing to let me know what the body color of the house is?
Palmetto Bluff Cottage/Design Studio, SC · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    lisa furey interiors
    hace 9 años

I am so pleased you like it - thank you very much - the siding was a custom blend - the trim is just Ben Moore White

• katherine84
    hace 7 años

Is the siding color more of a light gray or a light blue? I see it's a custom blend but it's a little hard to tell from the picture if it's gray. Can you also disclose the brand of windows and front door as well as sizes? Thanks!

• PRO
    lisa furey interiors
    hace 7 años
    The home is more grey than blue. I do not have window sizes or brand . The plans and design specs are available for purchase thru Court Atkins Architects in Bluffton, SC if you need more specific detail. Good luck!
  • PRO
    Infinity Home Decor & Staging
    hace 7 años

This sure looks like a BIG tiny house....very welcoming cottage to retreat to!

• Lynn Cook
    hace 3 años

Can you please tell me the color of the metal roof?

• Becky Bryant
    hace 2 años

What is the color of the roof please? Thank you

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.