Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_2556742

Backsplash ideas?

User
hace 11 años
I just installed granite countertops (blue pearl) and need backsplash ideas. Cabinets are light oak in finish and appliances are black. Thanks!

Comentarios (4)

• Molly Mason
    hace 11 años
    Did you happen to see a re-do craftsman on this site? It's on here somewhere. The Portland family suffered a house fire. When they remodeled the kitchen, they put in a glass subway tile. Very elegant and simple w/a hint of modernity. This is pretty. Congrats. Love the faucet.
  • PRO
    Golden Rule Creative Remodel
    hace 11 años
    Can you describe a little about the size and shape of the splash? I was going to suggest enameled glass, but it can be tricky depending on the configuration. Blue pearl is such a strong element that I'd be tempted to steer towards something neutral on the splash, and make sure you have good undercabinet lighting to bring the color out.
    Although we did have one client who went the opposite direction with Blue Pearl and added a brilliant blue glass tile backsplash.
  • User
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    It will be an L-shaped backsplash. The long wall (about 13 feet) has the stove and there is a window above the sink. The short wall is about 5 feet long with no obstructions. Height from counter to cabinet is 18 inches.
  • PRO
    Golden Rule Creative Remodel
    hace 11 años
    It also depends on your budget, and how many outlet and switch locations you have to work around. Here's an image of a lass splash we did not too long ago; it's actually an acid-etched satin bronze mirror, but it illustrates the glass idea fairly well. The more cutouts and jogs you have (like your window, for example), the less practical and more expensive the glass options become.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.