alilaz4

Interior brick

Ali Channell
hace 9 años
Should I paint the brick walls to make the space flow better? I can't know the wall down due to structural issues..

Comentarios (10)

• mely_mor
    hace 9 años
    I've seen white walls with bricks, look really nice
  • Carol Johnson
    hace 9 años
    I would work your other decor around the existing brick.
    Ali Channell agradeció a Carol Johnson
  • Ali Channell
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

Great idea with white washing it! How do I do that?

• PRO
    Thyme to Accessorize
    hace 9 años

Love the white wash idea!

• User
    hace 9 años

Google it, I think it is just watering down the white paint and wiping it off;)

• miacometlady
    hace 9 años
    I think the existing brick ties in your kitchen cabinets and floor. It's a great focal point. You would loose so much character and originality by covering them. Brick accent walls are big selling points in homes. There are so many other ways to change this space then doing something that can not be undone.
  • miacometlady
    hace 9 años
    I would suggest stainless steel appliances when you are ready! Stainless, brick and your wood cabinets. A timeless,classic look.
    Ali Channell agradeció a miacometlady
  • Vicki Denson
    hace 9 años

I would paint the walls a color, the white walls make the brick stand out more. What is that white space over the bar area? Can you remove that to open up more of the kitchen?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.