Houzz Logo Print
mishmashe

3D plan of loft floor plans?

mishmashe
hace 9 años
We have a floorplan and measurements of a proposed loft conversion that consists of 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Would there be anyone here who could possibly use the floor plan to create a 3D mock-up of the space? I've tried online software like Sweet Home 3D but just can't get my head around it! Thanks in advance!

Comentarios (8)

• mishmashe
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thank you. There are measurements on the plan. Is this something that will be expensive??
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 9 años
    Hi - sorry - didn't see this until now ! If you email me a copy of the plan I will email back a quote !
  • mishmashe
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thanks - how do I email you?
  • PRO
    SAR Interiors Ltd.
    hace 9 años
    Contact Anita brown design studio. Who can make a photo real CAD plan for you
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 9 años
    if you click on my name it takes you to my pro page - there's a big contact me button on there!
  • Kit Friend
    hace 9 años
    Try http://www.sketchup.com/ - it's incredibly simple to use and there's a community library of common furniture from IKEA et al. All for free!
  • PRO
    sandra swain 3D Designs
    hace 8 años

i can do it for you send me the plans

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.