Houzz Logo Print
gmonique

Red Oak floor

gmonique
hace 9 años
Could you tell me what products were used to "bleach" this red oak floor?
Thank you.
Bleached Red Oak Flooring · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    KB's Hardwood Floors
    hace 9 años

Sure, we "Bleached & Pickled" them, by using an industrial wood bleach along with pigment added into the finish. I hope this helps!

You are welcome to call or email with any additional questions.

• PRO
    Hazard Built
    hace 7 años

In your gallery website you list this as white oak, is this floor red or white? Thank you.

• Cindy C
    hace 5 años

what wood bleach did you use and how many bleach treatments? What exactly did you mean by a "pigment added to the finish"? How did you finish? Oil? Poly? Water based?

Thanks!

• JC C
    el último año

The process you described is to vague for someone to repiicate, you dont name he bleach nor the pigmemt manufacturer, nor number of coats per product used

• PRO
    KB's Hardwood Floors
    el último año

We did that floor several years ago, don't really remember exactly what brands we used? All bought at a flooring supply store and typically can not be found at a local hardware store or home depot. If you plan on doing it yourself, you can reach out to me for more info or guidance

Feel free to call me at 9496890414

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.