Houzz Logo Print
candymike80

I need help with paint colors of my living room

Candace Renschen
hace 9 años
I am remodeling my house myself and need some paint color advice. We have purchased a dark gray leather sectional and don't know the best colors to make this a warm room. The living room is becoming our family room so it will be well lived in. I have one large wall with cathedral ceilings that adjoins our dining area. Very open room. I wasn't sure what the rules as far as painting accent colors. I also have a large picture window that I will need to replace our verticals. Should I go with a cream for the verticals? What is appropriate vertical fabric choices for a casual living room? Just an added note we will be selling our house in approximately 5 years. One last question. We also need to replace the rug. Do you try for a patterned rug or just some type of rug with some color? I am slowing buy new furniture and getting rid of all county oak furnishings.

The living room picture which includes the window looks quite dark but it is a very bright room. Thank you.

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Artworks
    hace 9 años

Hello,
    I have a friend who is a color expert. You might want to check out her website http://decoratingbydonna.com/
    Donna Frasca, an Interior Designer, Color Expert who specializes in JUST color.
    She has an amazing eye.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.