Houzz Logo Print
eboomfield

Fiber Cement Panel Cost

eboomfield
hace 9 años
Approximately how much should I plan on spending to use these cement panels versus other materials (i.e. stone | brick | stucco) ? I love the look of them but I'm afraid they'll cost more than the other materials.
Holworthy Place · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Boehm Architecture
    hace 9 años

Thanks - we are happy with the result as well. I can't give you an installed square foot price - I don't have the general contractor's numbers. I can tell you that the material cost is low - lower than wood, stone or brick. The installation requires some finesse - to detail the joints properly.

• AAK
    hace 8 años

can you tell me the brand and color of the fiber cement board? I wonder if it's one I am considering by CEMBONIT, color GRANITE. Can you let me know?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.