Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_598341

coffee table styling

User
hace 9 años
I've had a go myself but it doesn't look right?

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Scandinavian Earthchild
    hace 9 años
    Yes, I think it's a good idea to put the three books on the shelf beneath the table and maybe get a bigger round tray to put all of the little nibbles in :)
  • alant1000
    hace 9 años
    I think the tray might look nicer if it was bigger, and the glass placemats probably need to go!
  • minnie101
    hace 9 años
    I think you need varying heights. It might look nice with a tall statement piece ie ginger jar or budda head. I would also remove one pile of books and arrange items more centrally rather than around the edge. A large rectangular tray would look nice but obviously additional cost. Less items may have a bigger impact.
  • PRO
    User
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    This?
  • PRO
    User
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    ?
  • minnie101
    hace 9 años
    I think that looks a lot better. Do you like it?
  • PRO
    User
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    better again with more height?
  • hortonhearsawho2013
    hace 9 años
    Personally I'd put the big hurricane lantern in the middle and two piles of books either side.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.