Jane Kelly, Kitchen and Bath Designer
    hace 11 años
    This hood is made by Wolf.
  • loboite
    hace 11 años
    Jane. Who is the manufacturer of the pendant lights? Thank you
  • ericalepp
    hace 11 años
    Hello! We are going to buy the same tin tiles for our kitchen. We found some by Armstrong - would you be able to tell me what colour/finish you put to them...it's really wonderful :) Many thanks!
  • PRO
    Southern Art Gallery
    hace 11 años
    Jane, your use of white is stunning. Can you tell me which brand and specific color?
  • PRO
    Futuro Futuro Kitchen Range Hoods
    hace 11 años
    Love the interplay of floor surface and the tin tiles - texture + light reflection.
  • Kelsey Compars
    hace 9 años

This is such a gorgeous kitchen. All of the appliances and materials used look so up to date. It would be so nice to update all of my own appliances. http://www.mcivers.biz

• PRO
    Lola Maza Interiors
    hace 8 años

Hi Beautifully done. Can you please tell me who manufactured the pendants. Trade gratitude for ever! :-)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.