Houzz Logo Print
dawnn510

Ceiling Height and Island Dimensions?

dawnn510
hace 9 años
Can you please provide the ceiling height, as well as the overall island dimensions (including countertop) for this lovely kitchen? Also, if possible, the size / dimensions of the pendants would be greatly appreciated, as well. And if you know, by chance, the distance they are hung from the ceiling, this would be much appreciated added information. Thank you so much in advance!
Historic home Downtown Northville · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Emery Design | Build
    hace 9 años

Hi Dawn,

They are 8' ceilings and the island counter dimensions are approx. 46" x 90"

Unfortunately I cannot recall the exact dimensions of the fixtures and the heights they are hung from the ceiling.

Thank you for your interest!

dawnn510 agradeció a Emery Design | Build
  • dawnn510
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

Thank you so much for your reply, and especially for responding late. You have been extremely helpful, and I appreciate it very much! Thank you!

• dawnn510
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

OH MY GOODNESS!! That's NOT what I meant to say!! I used the VOICE typing on my phone, and somehow it CHANGED what I WANTED to say, which was, "for responding so quickly" to "responding so late"! NOT what I told it to type! I'm sooo sorry! You responded extremely fast, and with very helpful information. I truly appreciate your assistance, and I am sorry my phone flubbed up!!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.