Houzz Logo Print
kpaatlanta

I'm in love with the outdoor fireplace

kpaatlanta
hace 9 años
I want to build this exact fireplace on my back patio. It is fantastic. I'm in Atlanta and I have a contractor who can do it but do you have specifications and where you an purchase the fireplace element? Thank you. My email attached to houzz is down. Can you please email me @ kathryn.amengual@coalesse.com? Thanks so much
Wheaton Project · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Quantus Pools
    hace 9 años

Thank you. This particular burner element came from Grand Effects. http://www.grandeffectsinc.com/

You can order just the burners from them. Good Luck and I would love to see it when its done!! Let me know with any other questions as you have them,

• kpaatlanta
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thank you so much!!! I will absolutely send photos but I'm sure I will have additional questions. :-)
  • PRO
    Backyard Flare, LLC
    hace 9 años
    Have you thought about building the fireplace by yourself to save lots of contractor cost? Check out www.backyardflare.com. Thanks.
  • jmosseri
    hace 8 años

do you know how deep the fireplace is?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.