lxmumau
hace 9 años
What color and type of siding is this?
Fargo Home · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Gilbertson Photography
    hace 9 años

I think that it was a cementitious (HardiePlank / James Hardie-type) board siding, if I remember right, but I was just the photographer so I'm not positive. I have a message in to the architect about that, and the color.

• Christine Irwin
    hace 8 años

I would love to know the color is as well. Any feedback from the architect would be appreciated!

• PRO
    Stahl Architects & Builders
    hace 8 años

Hi Christineirwin, Yes Gilbertson is correct. It was a Hardie Plank from James Hardie Siding, but we varied the exposure from 3 inches to 6 inches, a historical detail taken from the Arts & Crafts era in the early 1920-30's. Any cedar, cementitious fiberboard or wood product (non-vinyl or non-metal) would be able to accomplish this look. The paint color was a custom made selection of the Owner's, but it is a very light sage essentially.

Personally I like this two tone color scheme better, showed the details of the house with higher contrast...just my opinion.

https://www.houzz.com/photos/modern-prairie-traditional-exterior-minneapolis-phvw-vp~1842891

Modern Prairie · Más información

• PRO
    Gilbertson Photography
    hace 8 años

HI, it sounds like the colors were chosen by the owner and the builder. I wish I could be of more help, sorry about that.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.