Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

POLL: Coffee capsules or ground coffee?

Emmeline Westin
hace 9 años
All you coffee aficionados out there, we want to hear your opinion! Do you prefer coffee from coffee pods (like Nespresso or De' Longhi) or are you more of a purist and like ground coffee?

Time to vote (and please let us know your choice in the comments section)!
Coffee capsules
Ground coffee
Other - leave your comment below!

Comentarios (18)

• PRO
    Cranberryhome
    hace 9 años
    Nespresso all the way, I'm sold!!
  • ranser
    hace 9 años
    Lavazza!
  • n247080
    hace 9 años

Nothing tastes better than things made from scratch, that includes coffee, for me. It's worth the wait while it brews.

• PRO
    Auspicious Furniture
    hace 9 años
    Fresh ground coffee , out of the grinder into the cafeteria , what a start to the day .
  • Gemma Smith
    hace 9 años
    I like the ritual of a V60 and a proper filter coffee. Worth the wait!
  • PRO
    IQ Allied American Industries ltd
    hace 9 años
    Love pod coffee, but I prefer ground.
  • PRO
    Identity Papers
    hace 9 años
    I start with the bean - freshest is best. I love a variety from India called Little Flower. Surprisingly big and bold!
  • pavinia
    hace 9 años
    Although I prefer ground, I'm just too lazy. Hence capsules pave the way for me.
  • PRO
    Treasured Homes
    hace 9 años
    Just got a Delonghi for the kitchen so we can still have bean to cup coffee, tastes incredible! But nothing wrong with my old stove top. Only issue with the Delonghi is that I'm on 8 mugs of black coffee per day!
  • Emmeline Westin
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Wow that's a lot @Treasured Homes! Your energy levels must be at an all time high :)
  • PRO
    Treasured Homes
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    @Emmeline Westin Let's say sitting still is practically impossible these days :D
  • Luisa Rollenhagen
    hace 9 años
    Ground coffee all the way! Nothing beats the smell of freshly ground coffee :) I also like to pep up my ground coffee with a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg in the morning
  • PRO
    Landscape Design by James Brunton-Smith Limited
    hace 9 años
    OMG nespresso is heaven!!!!
  • Victoria Harrison
    hace 9 años
    Adding cinnamon and nutmeg to ground coffee is such a great idea! I'm going to test that out...
  • Karin Madgwick
    hace 9 años
    Nothing like the aroma of freshly ground coffee to awaken you senses!
  • User
    hace 9 años
    Ground coffee for me too! I'm with Karen, there are very few things in life that smell as good as freshly brewed coffee in the morning!
  • atalantah
    hace 8 años

Coffee made from freshly ground coffee beans wins every time for me!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.