i need the 48" model but i need filler panels on both sides to total
51"
are they available to purchase
Marlin Bathroom Vanity, Right-Sided · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 9 años
    We build every piece to order so, I am sure we can get it figured out. I will update the drawing tomorrow and let you know what i come up with to make sure we are on the same page. The 48" is the top the and the base is typically 46". Would you need a 51" top as well.
  • PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 9 años
    Hey I attached 2 drawings, one for a 51" wide vanity with the top flush to the sides, and the other is the 48" vanity with the filler pieces on either end. For either version we would add $150. If you are inst rested in ordering please send us a private message, we will have to set up a new listing that reflects the new design and price.

Thanks again for thinking of us for your vanity project

Jeffrey Burke
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.