Houzz Logo Print
bubbogubbo

Bifold doors yay or nay

bubbogubbo
hace 9 años
Im renovating my home and wondering if I should change the closet doors from bifold to regular doors. Keep bifold but change the style? Are they completely dated and out of style?

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Pioneer Home Improvements
    hace 9 años
    Depends on what style you're decorating the room in and what the bi-folds look like. Photo please
  • Emmy
    hace 9 años
    In my experience, bifolds either end up off track or get in the way. I'd switch.
  • bubbogubbo
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I don't have a photo to attach right now but I'm taking a traditional home and giving it a modern comfortable farmhouse look.
  • Maureen
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    I would consider a sliding door and then add molding to achieve that more rustic look.[houzz=
    Reading Nook · Más información
    ]
  • hayleydaniels
    hace 9 años
    I've never had any problems with the bifold doors on the coat closet. I don't see them as in or out of style. If that's what works best in the space, that's what I'd go with. Functionality is important too.
  • PRO
    River Valley Cabinet Works
    hace 9 años
    Here's the rub with a sliding door; you can only get to to one side of the closet at a time. With either bifolds or French-opening doors, you can get to the whole closet.
  • Emmy
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    "Modern comfortable farmhouse look" you say? Barn door it!

Modern Laundry Room · Más información
  • PRO
    River Valley Cabinet Works
    hace 9 años
    Okay, let me re-phrase that...by-pass doors only let you access one side of the closet at a time.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.