pickeralk

pictures won't load at all

pickeralk
hace 9 años
Hi all - been using the Houzz app for quite some time with no issue. In the past couple days the pics haven't been loading - not just some, none at all! I am on an Android, have the new 3.2.4 version, I have uninstalled/reinstalled twice with no resolution. Help, I need my Houzz fix!

Comentarios (22)

• pickeralk
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    oh, and I also have a strong/consistent wifi connection.
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    hace 9 años
    I periodically have trouble attaching a photo to a design dilemma question that I'm answering. 98% of the time there's no problem, and then suddenly there is, and it seems to me that it's mostly on weekends and in the afternoon.
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    Have you tried clicking on the text. In the app on my iPad I have to click on the photo name in order to see the photo. It's a nuisance but at least you can see the photo.
  • kc1987tm
    hace 8 años

I'm having the same problem. Did anyone ever figure out why this is happening?

• leegonsalves
    hace 8 años

Same problem.

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Houzz has become much more complicated than it used to be! Ah, for the good old days. Sometimes I'm not sure that progress is headed in the right direction.

• Johanne Louise
    hace 7 años

I cannot upload a picture

• Kelly Hunsaker
    hace 7 años

yep, me too. I'm on a mac and pics will not load; however i see them on my iPad and iPhone - whats up?

• hmac84
    hace 7 años

I can't see images either...How come no answers from Houzz?

• PRO
    Mitchell Pool Tables
    hace 7 años

I can't see them either... nor can I upload anything to my profile...

• Kelly Hunsaker
    hace 7 años

yeah I haven't heard anything...weird thing is I can see pics on my iPad & iPhone, but not on my MacBookAir

• Alan
    hace 7 años

I had the same problem. If you are on a Mac and using the Safari browser, it is probably Safari security settings. They changed in some fashion with the most recent update. I opened the Firefox browser instead, and all the photos display.

• Alan
    hace 7 años

There seems to be a secure version of houzz.com and an less secure one which might be because of a bogus certificate. Not seeing photos on house was driving me crazy. Anyway, the URL of the insecure one starts with "www.". The URL of the secure one starts with "https://";. On my iMac with Safari, when I search for house on Google, the non-secure URLs show up at the top of the list, and when I click on it, I get no photos. But, as long as I specify "https"//www.houzz.com" for the URL, it works great.

• UT Savage
    hace 6 años

No luck with the pics loading on my iPhone. All I want to do is view pics after completing a search. Hmpf...

• Grace Wallace
    hace 6 años
    i cant see any pictures on my app yet i can on my desktop computer. whats going on
  • Dawn
    hace 6 años

Same here!

• Dawn
    hace 6 años

I deleted the app, powered off my iPad, reinstalled app and it seems to be working!

• Jason Treanor
    hace 5 años
    If your using the app on your iPad or iPhone as I was when having the problem recently, simply powering off your device and power on again should fix the problem.
  • joannclipp
    hace 5 años

I am on my pc and try to look at pictures. they flash on the screen for a second then the screen goes blank. how can I fix this?

• PRO
    MET Interiors
    hace 3 años

I am having the same problem. I have powered off and I still have the same problem. Any thoughts?

• Sarah
    el último año

Had to wait a while and it started working. Think it’s just a glitch.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.