Houzz Logo Print
ashley_massaro

What counters for cream cabinets kitchen?

Ashley Massaro
hace 9 años
I am building a house and will have cream cabinets with an espresso glaze on the perimeter, and a dark island. What counters would look best? Love a honed finish & Not a fan of basic builders grade granite..

Pics are of exact cabinets

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Design One Contractors, llc
    hace 9 años
    What color will the floor, backsplash and tile be if you bring in the entire pallet the top will pick itself.
  • Emmy
    hace 9 años
    This kitchen features Venetian Gold Granite Counter tops:
    Oakley Home Builders · Más información

I personally don't like how busy that all is. Absolute Black might be a better option.
    Custom Defined · Más información
    Or soapstone, but not many people love it as much as I do.
    wayne, pa · Más información
  • Ashley Massaro
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Dark wide plank wood floors, have not decided on the rest. Would carrera marble not work?
  • Emmy
    hace 9 años
    Sorry, I didn't realize you already had a counter in mind! It's really just personal preference. I don't care for the upkeep of granite, and I'd worry about the white and gray slab clashing with the cream and glaze of your cabinets. But carrara is stunning, for sure! YOU are the one who has to live with it, so make sure you get what YOU want!
  • bunnyllg
    hace 9 años
    Look into Vermont Danby Marble. More durable than Italian Marble. Get the look of Calacatta mall at half the price. Also look at Taj Mahal Quartzite. It is subtle like marble, but also more durable.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.