Houzz Logo Print
vic_hovsepian

Fireplace Manufacturer?

VH Management
hace 11 años
Beautiful Fireplace. Can you please tell me who the manufacturer is? Thanks in advance
TORONTO ESTATE -DESIGN & RENOVATION · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Super Seven Group Inc.
    hace 11 años
    Thankyou for the inquiry. this is a napolian ribbon fireplace. 42"x18" with honed travertine slab wall.
  • PRO
    VH Management
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thanks a bunch, it's absolutely gorgeous. I just ordered a Napoleon LHD50 and want to achieve this same look. Is it me or did you do something custom with the frame on it? I want to bring my wall stone material as close to the glass as possible like your photo above (with the access door still being functional). Usually Napoleon is trying to sell me on frame surround kits that are rather bulky or kill the design(I'm trying to stay away from introducing a 3rd material/color - It's about a 2 inch thick frame surround that would sit on top of your travertine slab in this photo), I'm trying to achieve the Montigo custom built-in look without spending all the cash. How were you able to overcome the rather unappealing frame on the Napoleons? Any advice on this would be greatly appreciative if you could give me any bit of advice on achieving this look with the napoleon fireplace.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.