rbatalla

Color or no color. Pattern or no pattern. To be or not to be, that is the question...

hace 11 años
Any suggestions for the lit up wall behind the bed!

The room's base color is a silver gray with white trim. The linens are white with throw pillows in different shades of dark and light grays as shown in the pictures. The chair on the opposite side of the wall has a white and teal elegant and simple pattern that seems all teal from far. The bench in the lounge/closet space has a gray and white pattern and the white curtains have a diamond shape pattern.

Comentarios (8)

• hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    Urban Design, the bedroom is very pleasant as is, but a textured grasscloth wallcovering would add interest and richness.
    Traditional Bedroom · Más información
  • hace 11 años
    Beautiful room, how bout adding color and pattern?
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    I love the neutral bedrooms, but do like to see a bit of color in accessories and possibly in some art work above the bed. Why does the wall behind the bed not have crown molding. It looks like it needs it.

[houzz=
    Emerald Cove Master Bed Room · Más información
    ]
  • hace 11 años
    let me look a little on houzz for a link. I prefer that you have at least one personal item in there to enhance it.

you could neon or led a color.

here is an example of art and grasscloth together behind a bed.
    Niagara Residence · Más información
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    Serene and classic so far. I'd like to see a padded fabric wall behind bed, in rectangle shape, with a bit of the teal color as well as greys in the pattern.
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    Great ideas so far. Keep them coming! This room is a work-in-progress. Not sure about the crown moulding. But great observation. Want to keep it on the contemporary style with simple streamed lines.
  • hace 11 años
    http://www.houzz.com/photos/contemporary/bedroom/art-in-bedroom

there are many ideas in here to help inspire. one of the rooms on page one is similar to yours here.

You may also consider bead crystals or wall pops. not sure if either are high end enough but definitely would be an interesting challenge.

Custom Color Patterns From Vahallan Papers · Más información

I like this paper but I probably wouldn't use it as wall paper but create something custom similar to the flower idea I posted earlier. I think if you want this room to be super special the last part of design will have to be original and unique to your taste. As lovely as it is now, it looks a little like a bed and breakfast. This is not meant to offend. It's a beautiful set of rooms and decor. But, too sterile and hard.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.