jococoj

Vanity

jococoj
hace 11 años
I love this vanity. WIll you please share the material -- wood/finish -- for the vanity as well as the material for the vanity top? Mnay thanks.
Dressing Room · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Paul Francis Shurtleff Architect
    hace 11 años
    Thanks for the question. The wood is white oak, solids at the rails and veneers on the faces, with a bleached and 'limed' preparation, then stained and sealed with a matte high grade lacquer. The counter surface is Crema Marfil stone slabs from Spain; these have a medium polished finish. Thanks for your thoughts. See the detail attached. Paul
  • jococoj
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Hi Paul, Thanks! It is really lovely so I'd love to replicate in our dressing area when we do our additions in a few months. Will you please also share the wall paint color? l have a 7 foot length space in my new dressing area which I'd love to have this look for, with my small walk in closet opposite of vanity, and next to my husbands reach-in closet opposite also. Based on your experience would you agree that that it will be too pricey to extend this look into the the closets? Was thinking of a simpler "Califirnia CLosets" application in them, either white or a lighter wood...I would value your opinion as you have fantastic designs.
  • PRO
    Paul Francis Shurtleff Architect
    hace 11 años
    J : the plan diagram is cutoff and therefore its difficult to advise on your intent. The exterior windows/walls are not clear; more information would be helpful. Several questions : is this a single family home, is this a existing portion of the home, are all walls shown existing, and do you have a snapshot of the space(s) ? The exact wall color will require a bit of searching due to the dead-files, but it was a custom color produced by Donald Kaufman Color.

You can reach me for follow-up next week. Visit my Website for the contact information, or it's shown on the Houzz site. You can send a pdf of the plan via paul@paulshurtleff.com

Good weekend to you,

Paul
  • jococoj
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thanks, Paul! I just emailed you with a better image of the additional level we are adding on our single-family home.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.