Houzz Logo Print
cathy404593

American Leak Detection cost?

cathy404593
hace 15 años

I have a 32K inground vinyl pool that is closed. The water is drained below the returns and it is still leaking. I have to add over a foot or two of water per week so the water level won't get too low!

It did not seem to be leaking this fast before the pool was closed. Although I can't be sure because it was leaking some even then.

I have been playing phone tag with American Leak Detection, but I really want to know what do they charge for something like this?

I am really worried there will be a major cost involved. What would be the worst case scenerio? I picture them having to dig up the ground to fix a leak.

It has not frozen this year as I am in GA, so I don't see how the pipes could have been damaged but I'm no expert.

What would be their cost just to check for a leak? Ballpark estimate. Thank you so much for your help.

Comentarios (5)

• dapooltec
    hace 15 años

Out here in Ca they charge about $350 for a leak detection.

• cathy404593
    Autor original
    hace 15 años

thanks. my pool company, a couple years ago, had told me it cost over $400 but i don't know what company they used. did the $350 include repairs to the liner?? also about how long does it take? I was reading only 15 minutes but I don't know if that's accurate.

• janicedallas
    hace 15 años

I had estimates about a month ago from three companies. One from the Dallas Morning News Ads charged $185 for the detection. He ended up using a foam sealant for an additional $165 for our skimmer basket. So far so good. The other two estimates were about $200 for the detection and $3,000 to 5,000. for breaking under/into the skimmer and replacing. BTW the last bids I received from the internet were reasonable through Service Magic but they were for other problems.

• muddy_water
    hace 15 años

Cathy here in Tennessee (Knoxville) it runs around $250...But alot of pool companys have the same equipment and can also do the detection.

• PRO
    Alan H King Consulting
    hace 14 años

I am Operations Manager at American Leak Detection in Atlanta, GA (770.436.5722). We have not heard from you, but would be happy to converse about the specifics of your pool and provide a good faith estimate for detection services, as well as an idea of the range of repair fees. Let me know where you are located and the type of pool you have.

Not being contacted or having your service needs met is inexcuseable - I assure you we will respond in a timely fashion.

Cathy404592 - respond and I will contact you with the information you have requested.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.