kellyrachelk
hace 11 años
Beautiful design. Is that a concrete on the floor? Or tile? Thank you
Sherman Oaks · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Rebuilt Inc.
    hace 11 años
    Good morning, yes the coping and the pool decking is concrete. the water line has a tile edge in black.
  • kellyrachelk
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Very cool . thank you. is it a special kind of concrete it looks like a very smooth finish
  • gtwon
    hace 10 años
    Hi, What are the dimensions of the pool?
    Does it have a shallow end? If so, what size is it?
    Thanks.
  • missshopper
    hace 10 años
    This backyard is gorgeous. What is the stain on the wood deck? Thank you.
  • yanni1197
    hace 9 años
    Can you tell me the color of the pool plaster to make that beautiful blue?

Also how did you get the concrete so white and smooth?
    Thank you!
  • lauriepb
    hace 9 años
    I am also interested in what type of plaster/pebble used for the blue color
  • Linda_Ann Herring_Knowles
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Lovely free form.So unique. Would you be kind enough to tell me the shell and coloring for the pool. Kindly respond ASAP, as we are almost there. lol ? Dimensions? Diamond bright?Gunite? etc. Thanks so much for your response. Always,LKnowles/Nassau...Love Houzz
  • PRO
    Rebuilt Inc.
    hace 9 años
    Hey Linda, the shell? not sure what you mean. The pool deck and coping are colored (greenish grey, reads as grey but there was a lot of green pigment )concrete, there is a double row of tile around the water line and the plaster was a dark bottom. we did this pool about 13 years ago so specific colors are hard to remember . All scofield colors.
    The pool size is about 18' x 35'. Hope this helps.
  • mike albanese
    hace 8 años

WOW. This is frikin oresome.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.