Houzz Logo Print
annieecamp

Shiloh cabinets arrived-builder ordered wrong glaze

annieecamp
hace 13 años

OK,

So my Shiloh eggshell cabinets (cream) and they have Mocha Glaze. They were suppose to have CAFE glaze (much more lighter and a lot less noticable). I am staying calm.

At this time my builders solution is to install the cabinets and just order new doors, draw fronts and panels. At first I thought that may be a solution, but the more I thought about it I would assume the wrong glaze is over everything (unpaneled areas and crown etc.). Do you agree that they glaze everything (it changes the color of the paint). The mocha glaze is really suppose to be used for stained wood (not painted).

HELP! Suggestions?! We are talking a lot of money (my kitchen and laundry). What do we do (the builder admits it was his mistake). I want it to be workable but don't want something that I'm not going to like.

Do I accept this solution, or would you be leery?

Do you think they will match and be ok? Has anyone had this happen and what was their solution?

Thanks!

Ann

Comentarios (47)

• peytonroad
    hace 13 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años

Once they are installed, you have accepted them. Are they really so bad that you can't live with them? I would think you could get back some mula on this error. I would not let him get new doors as that will not match the end panels, crown, etc.
    Good luck

• marthavila
    hace 13 años

According to Anncamp's post, they are not yet installed. Nor should they be.

• schoolhouse_gw
    hace 13 años

Oh that would be awful! I'd tell him to take them back.

• PRO
    The Hall Design Group
    hace 13 años

As a designer and business owner I would handle this situation accordingly. I would number one tell you that I will guarantee that you will be happy in the end no matter what. I would ask that you first let me try to fix things without replacing which I don't think you need to do. I sell Shiloh and they are a nice company. It should work fine if you got full overlay cabinets so that the frame is not exposed. Then u replace doors and drawers. Also the finished sides can be covered with decorative side panels which you should have selected in the first place for a nice look.
    Then have all of the moldings replaced. If you received inset with a
    beaded frame you are in trouble and you may need to either have
    everything replaced or cut a deal. Good luck!

• senator13
    hace 13 años

I think you should get what you want. I did find a picture on their website that has that same finish, so it appears that you can use that glaze with painted, not just stained cabs. I think the picture is lovely, but not if you don't like it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Eggshell cabs with mocha glaze

• babushka_cat
    hace 13 años

i would live with whatever visual samples of options they are providing you before you make a decision, and as stated above, if you accept the compromise it better be with a significant reduction in cost. this could be heavens way of saving you some bucks on your remodel, or a non-starter unacceptable solution - only you can decide.

the same thing happened to me with custom ordered chairs for my livingroom. upon delivery we discovered they were made in the wrong fabric. it was close to what i wanted but not really. they guy offered me a deal to keep them but i knew it really was not what i wanted so they were returned and the right chair was made for me. it took another 8 weeks and was annoying but in the end i got the exact order and that was worth the wait and hassle.

• marthavila
    hace 13 años

I'm sorry. But this is one of those days where I'm just not down with a "grin and bear it" type of post. In fact, today was the kind of day where, 2+ years since my kitchen has been "completed", I found myself still dealing with the cabinet company's vendor and trying to correct errors in my cabinet design and install which never should have occurred in the first place. I'm talking about errors committed by the vendor's KD which were matched only by those of the ID and GC who, after months of glossing over their own errors, cutting corners and avoiding truth, managed to convince me that maybe I was being too hard-nosed in insisting that the kitchen I asked for actually be the one delivered.

Fact is, by the time I signed off on my kitchen project, I had simply given up the fight for my dream. Tired of all the dust, dirt, chaos, crises, strangers crowding my space, and empty spaces crowding my wallet, I was ready to settle. I needed to acknowledge that "mistakes happen" and that "we're all human" and that "I can live with that error because no one will notice it but me." Hah! Now, years later, I'm still noticing what's not right and still not liking what I'm seeing. As such, I am now back in mini-reno mode, attempting to fix those errors -- and having to spend way more money to do so than I ever should have had to in the first place. Not fun.

So, on a day such as this you ask if you should accept the builder's error on your cabinet order? IMHO? Hell no! Get what you asked for, and will you pay for, and be done with it for once and for all.

End of sermon. :-)

• chris11895
    hace 13 años

I'm with Marthavila. While I think your GC is very lovely because he actually admitted he made the mistake, I don't think you should live with it. If I were you I would probably tell him "I'd love to tell you I can live with this, BUT I really don't like it at all. What can we do to fix them?". And I would not go down the mickey mouse avenue of doing drawers and door fronts - send the whole thing back. If you go the former route there may be inconsistencies. I also think you have two options: Send them to Shiloh or see if you can find a local company to spray/glaze them and achieve the color you wanted. Good luck!

• marcolo
    hace 13 años

I'm thinking, if "you can live with it" is good for the goose, why isn't it good for the gander?

If you're supposed to just settle, and not get what you want, even though it was precisely what you contracted for, why shouldn't the contractor settle for a lower payment than he agreed to?

I'm not talking about an offset for the glaze mistake. I'm thinking, why don't we all just randomly hold back money from our contractors? Before a final 10% payment, why not just give them 3%, and say, it's better than nothing. No one else will notice but you. Can't you just live with it? In a year, you won't even notice it's missing.

I think that's what I'm going to do from now on.

• covingtoncat
    hace 13 años

Marcolo, next stop Congress, please?

• breezygirl
    hace 13 años

I agree with marthaville. Don't settle. I can't imagine they could order new stuff and fix the rest. How can that look right??

I just took out a fireplace installed in framing done incorrectly so that it could be done right. I did not want to settle for a dorky workaround knowing it wouldn't be right. I have to pay for the reframing (long story), but it will be done RIGHT. Those cabs of yours will be a huge focal point. Get them right. And, thank your lucky stars you have a nice builder who admits his mistake. That's huge in my book after my bad experience.

• ae2ga
    hace 13 años

While Marcolo's solution sounds harsh, if you consider the numerous stories that contractors often expect a "you can live with it" acceptance when work and/or items contracted are not delivered, maybe the best solution is BOTH goose and gander accepting the same sauce.

I certainly believe that one should pay for the contracted work when delivered, in this case, the contracted work was not delivered. I think Marthavila has the right idea. Stand firm now or live with regrets later...

• joyjoyjoy
    hace 13 años

As a builder, I think he might be able to use a whole kitchen worth of cabinets down the road..a bunch of doors? Not so much.. it might suck for him to have to put the money up right now, but I'm sure he can put the cabinets in another home that he is building!!

• vitamins
    hace 13 años

I feel for you. I had a similar situation when my cabinets were delivered, though in my case most of the parts that show (the doors and drawer fronts) were right--it was the boxes that were wrong. They were supposed to be plywood (I get bad headaches from particle board and MDF) and it was not only spelled out in the contract, but I had emphasized with the KD several times. But she forgot to mark the correct box in the order! They even started installing the cabinets (though I said right away they were wrong) before the GC was able to get in touch with the KD to see what to do. The KD admitted her mistake and offered me various incentives to keep what was delivered. But I knew I would never be happy (nor would my head!!), so I said I wanted what I ordered. They un-installed the cabinets, re-ordered, and the proper cabinets are now installed and look great. It delayed the kitchen some, but the end is now in sight and will only be about two weeks later than the original projected date of completion. I am very glad that I stood my ground.

• irishcreamgirl
    hace 13 años

If they are not what you want or ordered then I would not accept them. Why should you settle for someone else's mistake?

I respectfully disagree with the designer's suggestion to "jerryrig" them. I would be mad and disappointed every time I walked into my kitchen if I were in that situation and allowed that. If I opened my full overlay doors and saw another color on the wood underneath I would feel cheated.

If you are like me I thought LONG and hard before deciding on the exact cabinets I ordered. I had very specific details I wanted and did not want. Overlays on the ends of the cabinets was not something I wanted. I wanted them fully integrated so to have someone tell me to put them on to correct someone else's mistake would have made bothered me.

I don't know about you but for me it was a BIG decision to get new cabinets and spend MY hard earned money. I would not want to live with someone else's mistake on my dime.

You should get what you want not what some one else tries to convince you that you should live with because of their mistake.

• Adrienne2011
    hace 13 años

I don't think Marcolo's idea was harsh at all. I do think you should get what you pay for and what you ordered, and that is that. You shouldn't have to worry about contractor's feelings. Who cares about their stupid feelings? They are not getting paid to feel, they're getting paid to make a kitchen. Anyway, I hope that you get the correct glaze and that it doesn't take too long.

• annieecamp
    Autor original
    hace 13 años

You guys are so helpful. The more I think about this, I shouldn't rush. I don't want to upset my builder but I don't want to be really upset in the end (and years down the road).
    How can I call Shiloh (they really have no numbers to reach). I want to talk to someone at the company that could give me advice.
    JBhall do you have a contact? I would like to also call some people that sell shiloh and get their opionion.

I couldn't sleep because I am so upset!

• janechamb
    hace 13 años

I feel so bad for you - just make sure you listen to your heart and you'll know what to do.

I have this number (573) 624-3524 �
    It is the warehouse or WW Wood Products (A division of Shiloh) They will give the number to Shiloh Customer Service. Good Luck!

My friends just put in Shiloh Eggshell with Mocha Glaze and it looks great with the brown in their granite. They painted one wall a chocolate brown and it looks wonderful. I know the cafe is lighter and that may be the look you are going for.

• annieecamp
    Autor original
    hace 13 años

Just talked to customer service. They won't help me and don't want to give any advice or information. They put me in touch with the sales rep in my area. He won't get involved and said it was between my builder and I. He also would not give advice if changing the door and drawer fronts is a good fix. Shiloh will not tell me if changing out is the way to go. They don't want to get involved.
    Does this tell me anything (I don't know if I should read anything into this).

• dianalo
    hace 13 años

I'd listen to all ideas the builder has to make it right. Look at samples, have him demonstrate, etc... See what he is offering in the way of compensation. It is easy to say, just make them all go back and order new ones, but I'd do that after gathering all the facts and sleeping on it. How does your dh feel?
    Seeing the new cabs in person is important. You stated that they are the same color with a difference in the glaze color. It is not like you ordered white and they delivered wood. I know a difference in color can be huge, but sometimes if the difference is subtle, it is not a deal breaker.
    If you decide you want your original ones as no other solution works for you, then stick to your guns and have the builder get you what you promised. Just be careful as you will need him to finish your house (presumably) and imagine how upset he will be as he does so. That is not professional, but it is human and may not even be something consciously decided. I have had our gc change or fix things along the way and feel no guilt because his job is to get us what we agreed on. I also let some minor things slide. A kitchen's worth of cabs are expensive and perhaps he will keep that in mind when making you an offer to settle. This could get you upgrades elsewhere, reduction/elimination in your change order, or just plain money to put towards window treatments, furniture, a rainy day fund, etc...

In either case, do not make a hasty decision.

• kompy
    hace 13 años

The majority of the cost of a cabinet is the door. If I were the builder, I would just replace the cabinets and try to re-sell or re-use the wrong ones. If he sells them, he'll probably just about break even on the mess up. Cabinets do not have enough markup to pay for them twice....at least in my area.

Or see what he's willing to discount. If I were him, I would figure out my 'break-even' point and give you that amount off...which should be substantial. He's not making any profit on it, there's less hassle for him and you...and you get quite a deal. I think the cabinet photo that someone posted was beautiful...but if you don't like them....don't settle.

• farm_wife78
    hace 13 años

I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. I remember you and I were picking out our cabinets a few months back and you were trying to decide on a door style. My Shiloh cabinets arrived this week as well and thankfully the order was correct. If I was you I would insist your builder make things right. If not, you may regret it for many years. Good luck.

• annieecamp
    Autor original
    hace 13 años

I must say that I feel I have a good person as a builder although I think he believes I am neurotic on making decisions and really particular.
    Were you not overly particular and really did your research making decisions for your finishes? I'll run all over town looking at granite and tile (I do this on my own time just to find exactly what I wanted). I can't believe you didn't look at lots of options for your finishes. Am I really that strange?

• irishcreamgirl
    hace 13 años

Anncamp,

I think in general(not always) women tend to be more detail oriented than men. My husband could not believe the lengths I went to to ensure I purchased what I wanted. In researching I learned that if I did not use the correct terminology when discussing specific details that I might receive something other than what I thought.(Example is fully integrated rasised panels vs "door" panels applied over the shell.) To some people that is a nonissue but to me it was.

My point being, don't let the contractor make you feel you are overly particular. If you know what you want, you communicate what you want, and they agree to it, then you should receive it.

Look at all the threads on here discussing just the right shade of BM creamy white paint on custom cabinets. My husband would not care at all and would not think about it in that detail. I do though.

With that said have you looked at the incorrect cabinets just to see if you like them just as well in your kitchen? It may turn out you like them just as well or better and not feel like you ended up compromising.

Good luck.

• blfenton
    hace 13 años

I can keep this really short and some will recognize this because I've said it before:
    Your money, your reno, your way. (your decision - but you have to live with it)

• farm_wife78
    hace 13 años

Ann, you are not strange at all! I agree that my builder too probably thinks I'm nuerotic and way too detailed oriented. At first I drove myself (and my husband, and our builder) crazy trying to decide on the perfect color scheme for the kitchen including the finish for the cabs. Hours and hours lurking on GW with little sleep was getting to me. Shiloh's Cafe Highlight is gorgeous and had I gotten one, that would have been my choice as well. It is perfectly subtle without being too much. I just hope in the end you get the kitchen you truly want.

• annieecamp
    Autor original
    hace 13 años

Need to talk to people that have shiloh cabinets-painted with the glaze. Did they glaze everything (face frames, box, crown, trim) etc.? I am getting conflicting information from retailers, my builder, Shiloh etc. Don't know who to believe.
    I have talked to very reputable retailers that say they do it on everything and they have even seen the process at the factory.

• marcolo
    hace 13 años

I am the last person who will try to convince you to just "go with it."

However, in the process of just informing yourself about your options, someone ought to be able to give you a couple of doors in the other glaze, so you can see how big the difference is. Generally, glaze "sticks" and collects in crevices, moldings, etc. so the boxes themselves might not actually be that glaze-y, and a different glaze on the doors might not be all that distinguishable from the cabinets.

In any case, I think you need to get some samples of your chosen glaze back into your kitchen so you can see the difference onsite.

• annieecamp
    Autor original
    hace 13 años

Does anyone know the answer to this. I ordered Cafe (a highlight glaze) on eggshell. They applied Mocha glaze (not said to be a highlight). I am assuming regular glaze is all over where highlight is not. Is that true?

• pps7
    hace 13 años

Anncamp-is there a shiloh showroom anyware close? I would try to look at the two finishes side by side. What style doors do you have? I have Shiloh homestead (shaker) in my kitchen-polar white no glaze. I did get a sample of the cafe highlighting and decided against. We cutom build this house so I completely understand your angst, but IMHO, I think you will like the mocha glaze. We have other shiloh cabinets- maple with acorn stain and mocha glaze. Have you looked at the cabinetry? Would you be willing to keep in your kitchen (uninstalled) for a few days and see if you like it? A shaker style takeson very little glazing; there will be a greater difference in a raised panel door.

If you decide you do like it, I would request a significant refund (50%)-it's going to cost the builder at least that much to replace all the doors, drawers, crown.

• annieecamp
    Autor original
    hace 13 años

I have seen the cabinets (they are sitting in my kitchin ready to be installed), and they are definitely not what I want. I have my sample door and they are nothing like it. The delima I have is that the builder is telling me that the glaze is only over the door and drawer fronts and not over everything (faces, frame, box, crown) so replacing the fronts will fix it. This is not the info I am getting from other retailers of Shiloh. Also, from what the rep and Shiloh told me, they won't commit to anything or tell me that replacing these fronts will fix it.
    I need to know if glaze is all over or if highlighting is all over or what this means. I wanted Cafe Highlight and he ordered Mocha glaze.
    Help! I would love someone to give me an exact correct answer to the question.
    Thanks for all of your help!

• bestquad
    hace 13 años

I had a situation where the island came in with the wrong color. I had ordered it as an off white with a mocha glaze and it came in the same color as the perimeter cabinets. My KD said he would either compensate me to take the island because he could not return it, or he would order an new island in the correct color. I chose to order the island in the correct color. In the meantime he allowed me to use the island which originally came in. Also he is compensating me for the extra plumbing and electrical charges because there is a prep sink and microwave in the island. Just thought you should know what a reputable KD would do

• tinycastle
    hace 13 años

First of all, I want to say I feel for you:( That would really be frustrating and stressful.

I considered Shiloh Eggshell with Cafe for cabinets. I also looked at the Mocha glaze. IMO, with a full overlay door, you'd probably be okay just replacing doors and drawer fronts. NOT that I am telling you to go that route, but if you did I think it would be unnoticeable. My understanding was that Shiloh did glaze frames, but only in their newest Old World lineup. Not their normal painted finishes that offer glazes. I could be wrong on this, so don't quote me on it. Call a random dealer out of your area and innocently inquire about this. Do a google search for Medallion cabs in a certain state or area, and start calling.

Crown or any trimwork, onlays, etc. would still need to be replaced with Cafe glaze. Do you have exposed finished ends, or do your cabinets run into an adjacent wall? Your layout will determine how much of that frame will be visible. If you opt to replace certain doors, drawers, etc, be sure and request adequate compensation for his mistake. Good luck.

• cheri127
    hace 13 años

If the cabinets are at your house, can't you tell whether the frames are glazed? How does your sample door look with the cabinets you have?

• marcolo
    hace 13 años

One approach: I'm not sure what you said to Shiloh, but you can ask them directly whether their glazes are applied to the boxes, or just the doors and trim.

If that doesn't work and you can't get an answer, make it your builder's problem. Ask for a statement in writing FROM SHILOH that your boxes aren't glazed. If he can't provide it, then his tough luck.

• ae2ga
    hace 13 años

I don't know that anyone here can give you an exact answer to the question about the glaze versus the highlight; however, my exact opinion is that you should absolutely get exactly what you ordered and paid for - period!

If you had seen the wrong cabinet and thought that you liked it even better, then fine, keep it. But as you've stated it's not what you want, it's not what you ordered, and you don't like it as well, then get the cabinets, the full cabinets, not just part of them, exactly as YOU want.

• littleitaly
    hace 13 años

Hi all - I first want to say I am a new member (login wise anyway), but have been reading your wonderful posts and getting ideas for my own new kitchen for over a year now. My install started yesterday (finally!) and I wanted to say Thank You so much for all the ideas/ inspiration/ advice! You are all fabulous!

anncamp - This is a very sensitive topic for me since I was (and still somewhat am) in a very similar situation as you - and it was also with an Authorized dealer of Shiloh cabinets! My (main but not only) issue was that I requested 13" depth upper cabinets and the KD ordered 12" depth. They are the light painted inset cabs with cafe brushing/glaze, so matching the remake cabs to the other (correct) cabs has been next to impossible. After 2 tries (over "many" months of time), Shiloh almost got it right. I am taking my chances and putting them up, with the promise that Shiloh will send someone here to better match any that look to be a problem (after reading a post above though, i'm not sure I want to attempt this.)

After almost a year of living with a torn up kitchen and having kitchen cabinets sitting in several rooms of my home while I battled with my KD (who also owns the Company and at this point I feel is nothing but a weasley (sp?) con man) and the Shiloh rep, I have some advice that I think might help.

#1 - Do Not Settle or allow yourself to be bullied / manipulated into settling for something you did not order. Please remember - cabinets are a LOT of money and you work hard for your money, and you have to live with the final result for many years to come. It is not your responsibility to pay for someone else's mistakes, it's theirs! Hopefully you have a contract to back you up in case things get worse. (My KD tried so many games to get me to settle - blowing up, playing the poor me, then talking nicely and trying to convince me (and others) that I was just nervous, threatening me ... just thinking about all of the crap I endured is making me mad all over again %-)

#2 - If you have not yet paid in full, DON'T yet.

#3 - Do Not install those cabinets until you are absolutely sure you want them, or unless you get it in writing (with signatures) that if you don't like them after install that they can be returned for the ones you actually ordered or you will receive a full refund. Whether it's true or not I don't know, but I was told that if you install them they can claim that as acceptance, or play the game that they are used now. (My KD and rep tried to get me to install part of the order while I waited for the remake of the other cabs and I said "Absolutely NOT". I got the sense that they knew I was no dummy and meant business.)

#4 - Document all communications in writing, especially if you agree to any changes - make sure these are documented "precisely" with signatures. You will need this if it ever has to go to court.

Good luck ann, and please keep us posted an how things work out for you. Hopefully it will work out better (and quicker) than my situation.

- littleitaly

• littleitaly
    hace 13 años

annacamp - I forgot to mention that I got the same response from W W Wood Products and did call the Shiloh rep. He worked with me for a while and then said "I'm done, the rest is between you and the dealer", and then disappeared. Months later he did reenter into the picture to help get things resolved - I think because the remake did not match and that part was Shiloh's/W W Wood Products issue. Also because after battling with the dealer for 10 months, I requested contact info at WW Wood Products to report him (they are the ones that Authorized him, so I thought they should be aware of my experience).

• clergychick
    hace 13 años

Ann,
    Yes. The boxes of my Shiloh Cabinets definitely have the highlight/brushed cafe glaze. It adds a bit of golden glow to them. Every inch of the cabinets and trim is highlighted.

Hope good things happen today, and it's all worked out for you to get what you're paying for.

-- Amy

• doggonegardener
    hace 13 años

Get what you ordered and what you paid for. Would you wear pants that were too tight? Would you eat the dinner you didn't order? Would you drive the car you didn't choose? Nope.

• User
    hace 13 años

Ordering the doors alone will be around 75-80% of the cost of re ordering the whole cabinets, so I understand where your builder is coming from to suggest that. He wants to minimize the cost of his mistake to his buisiness as much as possible. Unfortunately, even reordering just the door fronts could take your job from a decently profitable one to one where is is losing money. So, he'd rather not reorder the whole shebang, even if it only "saves" hime the 25% of the cost of the order. But, he's a businessman, and he is ultimately responsible for his mistakes and making sure that you get what you ordered, even if he does lose money on the job. Sometimes that mistake will be some of the best job training he can get. You can bet that he'll check over every detail of any order before he submits it again!

If your builder would also order the matching crown molding and the matching faux door panels for the cabinet sides along with the new doors, then everything would match other than the cabinet face frames. Because the face frames take very little glazing, on a full overlay door, any color difference would not at all be visible. And because the two glazes are in the same color family, the difference between the face frames and the reordered doors would be extremely minimal. I think you should find a local showroom that has a display and take your sample door and go visit and decide if you can live with just the normall non visible face frames being just very slightly different. If you can live with that situation, and your builder also orders all moldings in the correct color and upgrades you to the faux applied doors for the sides, then that could be a pretty good compromise for you both.

If you can't live with that slight color difference, then of course, have him reorder all of the cabinets and moldings in the correct finish. Be prepared to have him be pretty grumpy about eating the whole order, but if he's a professional, he'll suck it up and do it and not give you any static through the rest of the job. If your relationship is already strained, and he's done some iffy work for you so far, then I'd probably be prepared to terminate the relationship after you have proof that he's placed the order because things will only get worse from there when he's losing money on your job.

• peytonroad
    hace 13 años

I had this happen to me. Most of the replies say to reorder thru the builder but I just want to say that mistakes happen. Yes you are on the losing end. BUT that said, if he is willing to reorder then I would find out money totals, take the money and run... You could get a luxury granite or upgrade something else with the funds "saved".
    I kept the kitchen given to me and now am in love with it. Sometimes you get better if you really stop and ask yourself "Do I really not like this?" I would go all or nothing though. I ASSURE you the paints will not match as the company will have different lot numbers/batch paints. This was the result in my case. MY crown was slightly off though it bothered me initally, now with the hustle and bustle of life and time, it is really not a big now to ME. It would greatly bother me if the doors, and everything else were slightly different. The color difference was because of the time I installed and agreed to keep, to the time of redoing the crown (as what they had sent was not distressed), was a new paint batch by the company...
    So in hindsight, all or nothing.....

How was the error made? Was it in writing? I can not imagine the builder being able to pay for a reorder, he would completely lose his profit and perhaps maybe his desire to continue providing a quality job. I would imagine he will shortcut elsewhere to make up the money... this seems a lose lose situation for all involved!

• annieecamp
    Autor original
    hace 13 años

Amy,
    Is the box flat, or is it just the paneled area that has glaze and not the flat?
    Thanks!
    Ann

• clergychick
    hace 13 años

I'm not sure what you're asking, Ann. Everything that is painted is glazed (highlighted)-- everything on the outside and all edges. The entire door (except the backside) and the frame. Does that answer your question? If not, let me know!

--Amy

• annieecamp
    Autor original
    hace 13 años

Thank you all for your advice. It is so helpful. Unfortunately, this isn't the onlything that we didn't get right. I've tried to be understanding and move on, but finally I believe this is it.
    Ann

• susanlynn2012
    hace 12 años

Ann, Any updates. I am so sorry for all the stress you are going through. I hope you did not accept the glaze that you did not order unless you were given them for at COST and decided they were OK and you would be happy. But I don't see you being happy with the glaze you did not order.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.