Houzz Logo Print
shelende

Who makes Domain or Modern Concept couches?

shelende
hace 18 años

This past weekend I saw a couch in Domain Furniture. It had rolled arms, cushioned back, and a skirt. They won't give any information about who makes it, they say it is just made for Domain. It would be about $1,400 with tax and delivery so I would like to get it for less. Does anyone know where I could get a couch like that for less.

Also Macys has a nice couch made by Modern Concept. Does anyone know where I could get that for less? A local store I deal with never heard of that name.

Comentarios (5)

• carrots278
    hace 18 años

I'm trying to find this out too? Any leads?

• gw:yung-nyc
    hace 17 años

This thread is a bit old, but since it was never answered, I'll post my findings here. My wife & I were browsing Macy's furniture and the salesperson mentioned that the Modern Concepts upholstery line is sold as McCreary Modern at Crate&Barrel.

• susans02
    hace 17 años

My tag on my Domain sofa says it was made by Southern Furniture Company in Conover, NC. I went to the site and they look like they sell also through Bloomies, Gladhill and maybe Rose furniture in NC.

• PRO
    Weppner Architects
    hace 6 años

Michael - I do not know. My client bought that couch quite a few years ago - it was originally burgundy leather. At my suggestion he went to Edelman Leathers and had it reupholstered in a greenish-creme. Gorgeous!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.