sj176

Hi Jeffrey, can I know the plants here ?Thx

sj176
hace 11 años
Central Park West · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• Jessica Bush
    hace 10 años
    Can you tell me if this plant would survive year round in climate like San Antonio?
  • T eresa
    hace 10 años
    Jessica, you can google that info and know whats best for your area.
  • Rachel Patey
    hace 9 años
    Hi Jeffrey, it looks like there is one more plant with small dark green leaves, what is it please? also is that Achemilla mollis too? Thanks
  • apm972
    hace 9 años
    Hi Jeffrey, please could you tell us what kind of wood diid you use for this balcony? Thanks
  • jenniferruth
    hace 9 años
    Rachel, in answer to your question, I don't think that's Alchemilla mollis you're looking at; the leaves aren't folded enough. I think it's more likely a different Heuchera (Coral Bells), possibly one of the Bressingham Hybrids, which have plainer leaves than more recent introductions. And I think the small plants with dark green leaves are probably Ajuga Chocolate Chip.
  • daneejela
    hace 5 años

Can you please share what is that bigger tree/bush in the corner?

• Alma Bell
    hace 3 años

What is the name of the grass

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.