Houzz Logo Print
cinnacracker

Richlite/ paperstone similar durability for dining table?

Karen
hace 11 años
Hi. Can anyone with experience with these type products give me any feedback on how they would be as a dining table? Last time I looked at them, they scuffed easily like a pair of leather shoes. They didnt seem practical, but it appears some people use them as countertops, so they cant be that bad.... I understand some people like the worn look, but I'm not one of them. If it matters, I'd be looking for a light (off white) color.

Is there a way to "seal" them?

Thanks, Karen

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Richlite
    hace 11 años
    Hi Karen. Paper-composites are popular for tables, countertops and commercial surfaces due to their natural look and durability but they do develop their own character over time similar to what you might see in a traditional wood product or leather. This attribute is attractive for those who desire it. It's subtle but notable. If you're looking for something that won't change over time, paper-composites may not be the right choice for you but if want an option that will slightly develop its own personality over time and be a conversation piece, paper-composites are it.

Your friends at Richite.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.