Houzz Logo Print
sharbear50_gw

Off Topic, need advice for dog fence

hace 9 años

It needs to be installed on an area that isn't level and is rocky so needs to be pretty flexible, needs to be easy to install and take down as we will remove it when we move (renting). Should I use the green coated wire, galvanized wire, t posts or u posts? It's to keep my dog in our yard and our neighbors dogs out. Also I don't want to spend alot of $$$. What to buy and where to buy? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Comentarios (3)

• hace 9 años

Well, you have aesthetics and lasting value to consider as well. I don't know how important either of those are to you. I don't know what size dogs (fencing huskies is different than fencing chihuahuas).
    I don't know if chicken wire suits your needs (it's cheapest), but it looks mostly awful and easy to break out for little dogs.

Premade metal fencing segments were my choice...such as you'd see at a farm supply.

• hace 9 años

She is a 65 lb lab. It would be for back yard

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Have you tried a electric dog fence? Call us https://www.flexpetz.com

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.