mikesarjoo
hace 11 años
How is this feature made.
A Succulent Wall · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Urban Landscape
    hace 11 años
    Amazing! What is the material used for the wall?
  • PRO
    Richard Lusk
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    Corten Steel- Big Red Sun and D Crain out of Austin Texas does a lot of it.
  • PRO
    Urban Landscape
    hace 11 años
    Looks great... Thanks so much for response!
  • PRO
    BlueGreen Landscape Design
    hace 10 años
    Thanks for your question. Yes, Corten steel could be used, but I have found that the rusting can get messy and undesirable. In this succulent feature, we have used tile that resembles Corten steel so that we have the look of the metal without the mess.
  • Yvonne Thomas
    hace 10 años
    Would love to know how this wall was done...would love to do one at my home in the Caribbean. Can you give any tips...advice?
  • ra2jim
    hace 10 años
    I'm curious - as beautiful as this wall is, why block the view beyond?
  • purpleblush
    hace 10 años
    Hi Melanie, I am in the process of renovating my house. Looking at the picture here of this beautiful vertical garden I am inspired to make an attempt to replicate this . Could you kindly help me out. Regards, Priyanka.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi Priyanka, thanks for the interest in this piece. I appreciate it.
    How can I help you exactly?
    Let me know, and I am happy to help. However, I also believe that no 2 sites are ever exactly the same, and I always like to design something unique for each client and place.
    So I would rather help you design something in your house that is truly unique to your home and your character.
    Melanie
  • golnazpayab
    hace 10 años
    hi dear Melanie, how could I contact you for more information please?
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi Golnaz, you can reach me by my direct email melanie@bluegreenlandscape.com or by calling (424)258-4767 . I am happy to provide you more information.
    Melanie
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.