this is so risky!

Haifa Khamis
hace 11 años
what if the water leaked?
Bath Ideas · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• Regina Wood
    hace 11 años
    My kitchen sink has a plug underneath it for a wine cooler adjacent. The plug has specially grounded plugs that are for this situation. I just ordered this for my bathroom. I'm tight on space and love this.
  • murrayml
    hace 11 años
    where did you buy the hairdryer organizer ?
  • PRO
    Geneva Cabinet Company, LLC
    hace 11 años
    We purchased from www.organizeit.com, but they no longer have it available.
  • Eva Kuo
    hace 11 años
    Kitchen sink base usually have electric outlets under them for the disposal, etc.
  • PRO
    Sloan Construction 2
    hace 11 años
    I would assume that the receptacle is Ground Fault protected, no issue
  • smeddley
    hace 10 años
    Forget the water issue, this setup could burn the place down.
  • dianalannin
    hace 10 años
    I'm on my 5th bathroom remodel and have installed outlets under the vanity in the last 3 bathrooms. Never an issue...they are ground fault protected and I love the fact that I don't have my husbands razor and toothbrushes on the vanity. As for the blow dryer rack they have it back at organizit.com and on Amazon. I'm ordering that up for my daughter's bathroom. What a great idea!
  • PRO
    Clear Lighting and Electrical Design
    hace 10 años
    smeddley is correct. Most electrical inspectors would fail this installation. We have a design for appliance storage in a drawer or behind a cabinet like this that turns the power off when the drawer or cabinet door is closed. Even with turning the power off the Inspector may reject the outlet location. GFI? Da' for sure!
  • James Patrick Cruz
    hace 10 años
    Whether it's GFI expected or not, common sense tells you it's bad to have a hair dryer near water.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.