Houzz Logo Print
ebrad1

Just bought a beach cottage. Very small (350 sq ft) with a loft.Plan on gutting everything and starting from

Eileen
hace 11 años
Hill Country Farmhouse · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Designing Homemaker
    hace 11 años
    Keep the stone and the wood flooring, at least! You could do an elegant rustic vibe with the right lighting, some Zentique pieces, a couple of modern side chairs. Those chairs could just be recovered.
  • nickidesroches1955
    hace 11 años
    THAT LOOKS WAYY BIGGER THAN 350 FT
  • nickidesroches1955
    hace 11 años
    I'LL TAKE THE BEAMS!
  • elcieg
    hace 11 años
    The picture submitted was not the 350' cottage Eileen bought.
  • Eileen
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    LOL...I only wish that picture was the cottage I bought. I'm new a this and have no idea how that picture got attached to my question.....

It is really just an old fisherman's shack. The lot is 16 by 25 and the house (shack) is probably about 15 X 23.....really....it was built in 1870. It has 2 floors, but I plan on taking out half the second floor and making a loft. Also, I thought I would take the staircase out and put a spiral staircase to give me more room downstairs, The downstairs has to have a living room, galley kitchen, and bathroom.
  • Sue Hilling
    hace 11 años
    We are just buying a fishermans cottage dated 1828 in UK and about same size. Would love to hear your ideas
  • Eileen
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    We finally passed papers and are proud to say it is OURS. We've staeted to gut the interior so we can see if it is structurally sound. Would love to swap pictures.
  • Eileen
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Here is a watercolor done quite a few years ago for a previous owner.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.