paige_koches

Love the design of this desk area and shelves!

Paige Koches
hace 11 años
This is beautiful and perfect for my space. Must be custom made...are there plans available?
Thanks!
My corner desk · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• Paul Guise
    hace 11 años
    Paige,
    I agree that it must be a custom made piece. It looks to be built into the wall instead of after the fact.
    You can search the web for "corner desk plans" or variations thereof but you will find a lot of generic desks you can find at office depot or ikea. You can, of course, take the basics of these plans and modify them yourself to suit your needs. Looking at the picture I can see how I would built it out, and I think you can do it in stages if it makes it easier. Just the desk portion can be done in a weekend (built and installed) and you can later add the shelves.
    You can even take the Ikea bought desks and modify them to fit into your area. They are pretty easy to chop up and are sturdy after some reinforcement.
    Sorry this was not a link to the perfect blueprints, but I hope it helps a little.
    Cheers
  • PRO
    A B Xpress
    hace 11 años
    Actually we own a home improvement company and our carpenter created this for us. We just had an empty corner and I designed it and he built it. No actual plans were drawn up. Sorry!
  • Melissa Estes
    hace 9 años
    This is stunning! I've done something similar in my office area, but I'm not happy with my desktop. I wanted it to be smooth and shiny like what I'm seeing in your picture, but it's not. It's actually a bit tacky to the touch and is high maintenance. It's wood that was sanded and painted. How is your desktop made, what products were used and is it low maintenance and durable?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.