Houzz Logo Print
sarabaldwin

What size file to upload?

Sara Baldwin Design
hace 11 años
I see the mention of at least 1000 px to be eligible for the iPad app but I have some huge files in our photo gallery and do not want to "over deliver". Any pro help?

Comentarios (4)

• Doug Durando
    hace 11 años
    Hey Sara,

Feel free to use photos larger than 1000 pixels wide. Keep in mind that the largest file size is 30MB per photo - as long as your photos are not that big you should be all set!

If you have any questions about this, feel free to send us a note at support (at) houzz (dot) com.

Hope this helps!

- Doug
  • Guy Shaviv
    hace 11 años
    Please note that on the new iPad with the retina display, to get the full impact you want to have photos at least 2400px wide. 1000px wide photos will still be presented, but they can't be presented at the full resolution (and glory) of the retina screen.
  • Terri McCandless
    hace 8 años

Why are my photos small when uploaded to site? They do not fill the page. Photos were taken with the recommended JPEG and pixels settings and uploaded from a disk to laptop (macbook Pro with latest update) What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

• PRO
    Robert Brayton Photography
    hace 8 años

Your photo is only 400x500 pixels. That is fairly small. Based on another post I read, it seems that Houzz may be resizing photos. That can be a bad thing. If the retina display is 2400 pixels, I would recommend not going any higher. Ask your photographer for "2400 pixels long-edge". Click [Fuzzy Photos[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/fuzzy-photos-dsvw-vd~3465525?n=3) to see my $0.02 on resizing. Thanks!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.