Houzz Logo Print
michelemck

Need Help Finding this Bell Jar Light Fixture!

michelemck
hace 11 años
Would anyone know where this light fixture is from?

Comentarios (14)

• PRO
    Elegant Lighting
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    What about trying the following light as an alternative to the Bell Jar light:

Three Light Chrome Foyer Hall Pendant
    Item #: 6X3AA
    This Three Light Foyer Hall Pendant has a Chrome Finish and is part of the Apothecary Collection.
    Width: 10.00"
    Height: 22.25"
    Category: Foyer/Hall Lanterns / Pendants
    Finish: Chrome and Glass - Blown Clear
    Style: Traditional
    Collection: Apothecary
    Holds 3 60Watt Candelabra Bulbs
    www.elegantlighting.ca
  • charleee
    hace 11 años
    This one is amazingly similar, from Pottery Barn:
    Hundi Lantern · Más información
  • shawndestasio
    hace 11 años
    check out overstock at well.
  • marlenethree
    hace 11 años
    like second one,
  • simplify52
    hace 11 años
    Try Restoration Hardware.
  • PRO
    Lynden Door
    hace 11 años
    Sorry to hijack this light fixture discussion, but the ENTRYWAY is quite special! Here are the Simpson Door (for example) product SKUs you could chose to create this configuration in either Simulated Divided Lites (SDL - one single insulated glass - IG - unit with decorative bars affixed to the external glass surfaces and internal spacer bar) or True Divided Lites (TDL - individual IG units each housed in a wood muntin assembly):

DOOR
    37506 (IG with SDL construction)
    7506 (IG with TDL construction)
    506 (SG with TDL construction)

SIDELIGHT
    37803 (IG with SDL construction)
    7803 (IG with TDL construction)
    1803 (SG with TDL construction)

See the SDL video here: http://www.simpsondoor.com/technical-information/multi-media/
  • taraespo
    hace 11 años
    There is something very similar on Overstock.com and its only $151.99!

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Antique-Copper-Finish-Glass-Lantern-Chandelier/4338599/product.html
  • PRO
    Lisa Queen Design, Inc.
    hace 11 años
    Did you ever get that source? I would love to have the source as well. I"m on the hunt for a specific but unique bell jar light fixture too and don't want the standard fare found everywhere.
    Let me know if you find it!
  • PRO
    The Mine
    hace 11 años
    Hi, Michele! The closest we could find in our selection is called the "Jefferson" large pendant ( http://www.atgstores.com/large-pendants/livex-lighting-4-light-jefferson-large-pendant_g716829.html?isku=6428077&linkloc=cataLogProductItemsImage), which is pictured below, and we hope the name helps you with your search. The problem, of course, is that it doesn't have the flared, green bottle-type glass that yours has, which is what really sets it apart. Please let us know if you ever find it - we would love to add it to our selection!
  • kathysgarden
    hace 11 años
    Michelle, I know this fixture - it was available a couple of years ago from Pottery Barn. My sister was considering it for her house at the time. If I can find the name of that fixture I will post it this evening. Meantime, check out EBay - I've seen them for sale there after originally looking in Pottery Barn.
    Good luck!
  • PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    hace 8 años

Ethan Allen Glass Cloche Chandelier

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Oh Boy! I got it. It is English Antique Glass Garden Cloche & Iron Lantern

English Antique Glass Garden Cloche & Iron Lantern · Más información

• charleee
    hace 8 años

Good job celerygirl!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.